COVID-19 is rapidly evolving. At the Gary Moe Auto Group our primary concern is the health and well-being of all of our customers and our employees. We are working diligently to stay current on the evolving situation and recommendations from Alberta Health Services, and the Government of Canada to ensure we are making proper decisions as we move forward.
We feel like it is crucial to share the additional health and safety measures that we are taking at all of our dealerships in order to prevent the spread of any virus
- Salespeople, Technicians, Service Advisors, Shuttle Driver, Wash Bay Attendants (Anyone who touches a vehicle) are required to wipe down all vehicles where people are most prone to touch (Steering Wheel, Gear Shift, Rear View Mirror, Door Handles, Buttons, Seats) before and after contact arises
- Employees are required to provide additional cleaning to their desks, phones & computers
- We have a full time cleaner disinfecting high traffic areas more frequently (Bathrooms, Customer Lounge, Coffee Machine)
- We have implemented all Alberta Health recommendations to ensure all returning travelers are self-isolated or quarantined for the recommended 14 day period
- We have informed staff they must stay/go home if they exhibit any signs of being ill
The situation regarding COVID-19 is changing rapidly and the Gary Moe Auto Group is staying vigilant with any new information we may receive as well as keeping our customers well informed.